Animal Bite Lawyer in Charlotte, NC
Each year, millions of people are bitten by animals, especially dogs. While some dog bites are minor, many victims suffer painful injuries and emotional scars. Most people know that the first thing they should do when they are bitten by an animal is seek medical treatment, but few know that their next step should be speaking with an animal bite lawyer. While no amount of money can heal your wounds, if you’ve been bitten by a dog or other animal, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Any income you lost due to time you had to take off from work because of your injuries
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
Get the Legal Help You Deserve
If you were recently attacked by an animal, take the time to discuss your injuries with an understanding lawyer like The Metz Law Firm. The Metz Law Firm can:
- Evaluate your case
- Negotiate on your behalf with the animal’s owner or the owner’s insurance company
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
- Offer you support during this traumatic time in your life
Contact The Metz Law Firm today to set up a consultation and learn more about your rights.
By far Keith Metz was the best! He took his time and explained everything to me by the book. He gave me a better understanding of how the law works when it come to traffic matters. He got 3 out of 4 of my cases dismissed but every penny that i spent on him was worth in the long run.. Thanks for working with me. I promise i will never forget what you did for me and would be honored to recommended anyone to you!! Thanks again....
We have used Mr. Metz twice on traffic matters. He has been very professional and managed to get both cases dropped to a non moving violation. We highly recommend him!
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar 47948